Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a cost to use RequestMaster to find a local Businesses?
- Request Master is absolutely free for Customers to use.
- How do I get started?
- To make a request is simple:
- Select your Project Category
- Complete Your Project Details by filling out the form
- Click on Submit!
It's that easy! Take a look at our tutorial video
- What happens when I can't find a Business in my area?
- In the case where Request Master does not have a service provider for your service, please let us know about it and Request Master will attempt to locate one for you.
- How soon can I expect a call once I make a request?
- Once you submit your request local businesses are immediately notified. Those businesses will then return your call promptly. Our expectation is that the participating businesses call you back within the hour. If this is not the case, please let us know about it.
- And while you are at it, go ahead an give the businesses who contacted you a rating. This helps to keep track of how the businesses are performing for everyone involved. You can give a rating directly from their profile page on Requestmaster.com or by logging into your control panel and selecting the business you would like to rate.
- How many calls should I expect to get?
- Request Master will only submit your request to up to three business that serve your area. This allows you to go at your own pace and find a company that's right for you. So don't worry about receiving an excessive amount of calls by local businesses.
- You can also select a individual business to get a quote from. Just look for the category and zip code search feature located on every page. Just input a keyword or check the box to select the right category. Enter your zip code and select the business that you would like to contact for a quote.
- If you find that you need to continue to explore additional businesses, you may do so by logging into your Customer project area, locate the request you just submitted, and send your request to those additional businesses listed.
- Does Request Master have pricing and fees for the businesses listed on your website?
- The simple answer is no. The businesses who join to be a part of the Request Master Network do not provide a listing of fees and prices for their business services. Pricing and Fees for services is between the customer and the business they are hiring.
- How do I share my experience with a local service provider?
- We welcome any feedback you would like to share as this is an essential part of what makes Request Master work. To provide feedback simply log into your Customer project panel, find the business you would like to give a rating and feedback on, fill out the form and then click submit.
- Do I need to verify that the contractor has the proper licensing and Insurance?
- Absolutely! Licensing, Insurance and conducting a thorough Due dilligence is a MUST when hiring a contractor there are no if, ands, or buts. And there are no true replacements for verifying the information yourself. It is HIGHLY recommended that you conduct your due dilligence PRIOR to selecting a contractor for hire. We cannot emphasize this important fact enough.